I’m trying to stay positive and find some things to give me hope or make me happy. (Although I’m certainly not happy.)
So here goes….
- My boss agreed I can work 4 days a week for awhile, which will free up time for appointments and give me more time to be away from people and pretending
- I’ve worked out the last two nights (with the other three miscarriages, my coping mechanism was wine and ice cream–neither one really helped)
- I’ve buttoned two pairs of size 10 pants the last two days
- In reality, even though I’m at work for hours upon hours, I only work for a small portion of that time. My big, almost work related accomplishment this week has been completing an application for an MBA program.
- I’ve contacted two REs to set up appointments. One is set up for Sept 26. The other place hasn’t contacted me, even though I left a message Monday and emailed them yesterday. That might make my decision pretty darn easy.
- I requested two books at the library about miscarriage so I can educate myself even more before my appointment(s) with the RE.