My chart is aligning really well with 9 DPO on past charts, so I tested. I don’t know why I do this to myself. I’ve never gotten a positive at 9 DPO. I’ve gotten it at 12 and 13 DPO. Which, I have to say, is crap. They all tout how you can test early. Well, duh. I am physically able to pee on a stick every day of my life if I’d like. But here is the crux of the problem where I get sucked in month after month….my average luteal phase length is only 10 days. So technically I don’t even get positives until 2-3 days after my LP length. And I fall for the words on the box. Again.
At this point, my brain has tricked me into thinking that I have every single one! But here is a list anyway….
- Burping may have finally stopped after 50 some hours
- Woke up in middle of night with urgent need to pee
- When I woke up in the middle of the night, laid there feeling nauseous and had a burning sensation in my belly–the nausea especially was just like I felt during previous pregnancy
- Blue lines on breasts. I cannot say with 100% certainty that they are new
- Yesterday felt queasy several times. Went away when I ate something.
Countdown to test:
Big fat zero: used First Response at most likely 9 DPO, cycle day 26. Result is BFN.
Here is a comparison of temps from this month and previous pregnancies.